Olcott International is a global IP patent annuity management and trademark renewal service provider with over 55 years of experience. Since 1961, when Olcott’s founder Bernard Olcott, an inventor and patent attorney, first envisioned a novel application for a computer software technology system that could organize and pay patent annuities safely and inexpensively, Olcott International has been managing a wide range of IP portfolios and making worldwide renewal payments on behalf of its clients. Olcott’s clients include large multi-national corporations, small to medium size companies, law firms, non-profit organizations, universities and inventors. Many of our long-standing client relationships date back to the early 70s. Our customers value our commitment to addressing their individual requirements and the ability to implement specific and customized solutions for the secure and efficient handling of annuity fee payments. Our proprietary software offers the highest level of integration between client and Olcott systems, allowing for the secure and efficient transfer of client data.
We believe that corporate patent and trademark owners need exact, professional, and secure maintenance of their global IP portfolios at a cost designed to realize true savings. Since 1961, Olcott International has served the international patent and trademark community with highly personalized and cost effective IP renewal services, allowing our clients to focus on their prosecutions and licensing. Olcott can efficiently manage and process your worldwide patent & trademark renewals while lowering annual renewal expenses.
Scope of Services
Olcott International provides global patent annuity payment and trademark renewal services (all jurisdictions) to the IP community. Our services include:
- IP Portfolio transfer and set-up of client account- no fee
- Patent & trademark docketing services
- Patent & trademark data verification
- Patent annuity services and worldwide IP renewal payment services
- Client accounts assigned to individual account managers ensuring dedicated and personalized services
- Communication (via email) stored electronically per case/client
- Renewal reminders issued monthly or quarterly, depending on client preference
- Reminder notices sent four months prior to renewal date-two reminders sent within the regular due dates, and at least two more reminders within grace periods
- 24/7 secure online access to portfolios provided to clients and their attorneys/representatives- no fee
- Online portal can be used by clients as a docketing portal if no client in-house IP management software is available