Olcott International is a patent and trademark renewal service provider with over 55 years of experience. Since 1961, when Olcott’s founder Bernard Olcott, an inventor and patent attorney, first envisioned a novel application for a computer software technology system that could organize and pay annuities safely and inexpensively, Olcott International has been managing a wide range of IP portfolios and making worldwide renewal payments on behalf of its clients. Olcott’s clients include inventors, non-profit organizations, Universities, small to medium size companies, law firms, and large multi-national corporations. We are proud of our long standing client relationships, some of which date back to the early 70s.
We believe that corporate patent and trademark owners need exact, professional, and secure handling of their worldwide renewal portfolios at a cost designed to realize true savings. Since 1961, Olcott International has served the patent and trademark community with personalized and cost effective services, allowing our clients to focus on their prosecutions and licensing. Let us show you how we can efficiently process your renewals while lowering annual renewal expenses.
Scope of Services
Olcott International has been providing patent and trademark renewal services (all jurisdictions) to the IP community since the 1961. Our services include:
- Patent & trademark docketing services
- Patent & trademark verification
- Annuity fee monitoring and renewals
- Transfer of your portfolio and set-up of online client account free of charge
- Client accounts assigned to individual account managers ensuring dedicated service
- Communication (by email) stored electronically per case/client
- Renewal reminders issued monthly or quarterly, depending on client preference
- Reminder notices sent four months prior to renewal date-two reminders sent within the regular due dates, and at least two more reminders within grace periods
- 24/7 secure online access to portfolios provided to clients and their attorneys/representatives- no fee
- Online portal can be used by clients as a docketing portal if no client in-house IP management software is available